This comprehensive reading includes evaluating your relationship capacity, relationship karma (not everyone has the karma to be married, nor is everyone happiest being married), compatibility with current partner, a potential partner, or a past partner (or NO partner), timing to determine if you are in a love period and/or a love period leading to marriage.
Understand your love history and why were you with someone, why it didn’t work out, and what you can do to ready yourself more fully for love now.
Or, maybe your present relationship is faltering and you want to know what is causing the problem and what to do about it.
If you are a woman, this reading is also used for evaluating your feminine-energy planets, the Moon and Venus, to see if your feminine side is being hampered in some way, and if so, what to do to nurture, heal, and develop your femininity further. Femininity is basically your ability to receive the good that life, or a man, wants to give you, as well as having faith in love and your own lovableness. And, if you prefer to operate more from your masculine side, how you can still have a happy, fulfilling relationship with a feminine-energy man.
If you are a man, this reading evaluates your masculine side, the Sun, and the planets in the 10th from the Sun, and the ascendant, to see if you have a clear vision and/or mission for your life, if you have confidence in your ability to handle responsibility and whatever else life throws your way, and how to get what you want. And, if you prefer to operate more from your feminine side, how you can still have a happy, fulfilling relationship with a masculine-energy woman.
If you are gay or lesbian, your birth chart will reveal what your ideal partner is like, what end of the masculine-feminine energy polarity you’re more suited to, how you can be a better partner, and attract the best person to you through self-nurturing and spiritual practices.
In evaluating an individual’s love karma and a couple’s compatibility, several areas are considered:
- Rahu and Ketu Contacts – This shows karmic connections and areas of life you will be involved in because of the relationship.
- Partner Profile – What’s your type? Seventh house/lord in natal, navamsa, and saptamsa charts, the Spouse Producer Planet (DaaraKaraka), Venus if you’re a man, and Jupiter if you’re a woman, 7th house/lord and DaaraKaraka if you’re gay. The psychological makeup of your partner, their general characteristics, if they are predominately masculine-energy, feminine-energy, or neuter, and their physical features.
- Jaimini Aspects – These help to see if you will marry a particular person (you have the Sun in the same sign as his Sun sign in the navamsa, for instance).
- Timing – When marriage is most likely to happen, and if both people are in a love period at the same time (sometimes the timing is the only problem between two people).
- Relationship Capacity – Are you or your partner the marrying kind, or not? If relationship is easy or hard for you, and what may be blocking love if relationship tends to be hard for you, or your partner (Read more about Relationship Capacity).
- Vedic Compatibility Technique – This famous technique measures 15 areas of compatibility important for relationship longevity, purpose, productivity, and happiness. Though the Moon is the most important, I look at ALL the planets for compatibility (Read more about the Compatibility Technique).
- Mars – Do you have equal “assertive pressure” in the relationship, or is one person much more aggressive than the other? If you’re you prone to affairs, or your partner is. If you tend to have abusive relationships, or if you use Mars energy inappropriately in the Venus arena, if you are too idealistic about love, or if you meddle in your partner’s business (this is a simple, but not necessarily easy, fix).
- Relationship Yogas – Evaluation of any pertinent marriage yogas.
- Muhurta (optional) – For choosing the best time to marry, consummate the relationship, buy a house together, etc.
- Fertility Report (optional) – Used either as a form of birth control or to get pregnant.
- If there was a question about whether or not you will actually marry a particular person, if you will break up with a particular person, how the other person really feels about you, or if there is a question of fidelity, then I would also do a Horary chart, as these types of questions cannot always be answered with the birth chart.
You also receive:
- The recording of our conversation in MP3 format
- A copy of the charts used (if you’re interested) in PDF format