February 2014 Astrological Forecast with astrologer Karen White and guest astrologer Dr. Steve Moreau. The general placement of the planets and their relationship to each, as well as the Nakshatra placement of the New and Full Moon affecting February is discussed.
Dr. Steve Moreau is a traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner and a Neuro-Feedback practitioner, as well as an astrologer. We will be talking about what the planetary signs and positions are for the month of November, as well as health recommendations based on Chinese medicine.
Being passionate about pure, organically grown foods, and organically raised cows, chickens, and other farms animals, Steve has been delivering fresh raw milk products, fresh meat, fruits, and vegetables from local Florida organic farms to people in his area of Orlando, Florida for the past nine years.
You will learn:
- What kind of month February is for love and relationships
- Sravana Nakshatra and what activities are good to begin on the New Moon
- What Valentine’s Day is likely to be like on the Magha Nakshatra Full Moon and what kinds of activities would be good for your Valentine’s Day date.
- A little about the Paleo diet
Resources Mentioned in Podcast:
- Dawn Falbe – The astrological coach who uses Human Design and astrology, and her natal Moon’s Nakshatra says that she helps people to find their uniqueness and make it marketable. Her website is: www.astrologerdawn.com and her email is Dawn@astrologerdawn.com
- The Nakshatras-The Lunar Mansions of Vedic Astrology by Dennis M. harness, Ph.D.
- Herseys Dark Chocolate Sugar Free
To contact Steve for a Skype medical consult or for a health astrological reading, email him at email@example.com.
Here is a manual feed if you want to subscribe to my podcast without going through iTunes: http://divinetimeastrology.com/feed/podcast/