This is very short notice, I thought June 26th was on Sunday for some crazy reason (no, it’s not because of Mars, it’s Mercury in my case!), but I recently learned the “Avastas” of the planets, and the info was so helpful and answered so many questions for me, that I must pass this on to you ASAP!
What are the Avastas of the Planets??
It’s just the details on how the planets “behave” in the signs of the zodiac, and with other planets (the planets have relationships too, can you believe it?). Really, it’s that simple, it just sounds more
complicated because Avasta is a Sanskrit word.
Have you ever wondered:
- Why you just “freeze” when someone crosses the line with you, instead of protecting and defending yourself right in that moment when it counts? (you’re stunned they would do or say such a thing)
- Do you overreact, on the other hand, by “killing” anyone who dares to cross you in any way, and end up being embarrassed and having to apologize?
- Do you have “rules of engagement” for conflict that you follow but that no one else seems to honor?
- Does it seem like too much trouble to tackle the problems in your life, so you just let them go until they become overwhelming?
- Is it hard for you to be logical when logic is the best tool for the job?
- Are you attracted to “go getter” types of people for their many fine qualities, but you also end up getting pushed around and run over by them?
- Do you have imaginary conversations in your head about what you wish you had said, or done in the past? Do you do this A LOT?
These are just a few examples of a Mars that is weak, afflicted, or in an enemy sign! There are remedies for Mars problems, which you will learn about in this FREE, high-content, training Teleseminar.
My Teleseminar Co-Host
I will be doing this teleseminar with my handsome colleague and friend (as you can see for yourself above), Ryan Kurczak, astrologer, author, teacher, and Ayurveda practitioner at Asheville Vedic Astrology.
We both learned the Avastas of the planets recently (he is even teaching the Lajjitaadi Avastas of the Planets, he has a class for download at his website), and discovered that we both have Mars in Gemini at 7 degrees!
We thought it must mean something (what do you expect from a couple of astrologers?), so we decided to do this teleseminar together!
Here Are the DETAILS of the call today:
Making Mars Conscious – When Our Inner Warrior Doesn’t Work!
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 26th
At 12:35 pm, PACIFIC DAY TIME U.S.
Phone #: (424) 203-8400
Access Code: 306600#
Call in a little early, there may be a limit to how many people can be on the call at once.
If you can’t make it due to the short notice, it will be recorded and you will get a copy because you are subscribed to my newsletter. If you are not yet subscribed to my newsletter, just sign up today (look in the right column at the top of just about any page on this site for the Sign-Up box) and you will receive the recording of the Teleseminar too.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR MARS
Please email me at Karen@DivineTimeAstrology.com, and we’ll do our best to answer your question!
If you don’t know what sign your Mars is in, get your FREE chart here. It’s in plain English, so you won’t have to decipher astrological symbols.
May the stars bring you hope, healing, and happiness!
Talk to you today!
Divine Time Astrology