(Millions of people know this intuitively which is why Sun sign columns are still so popular – they give us a tiny glimpse of this order, this secret structure that we can’t see but that we sense is there).
You were born exactly when you were supposed to be born, and in the right time in history, culture, everything, in order to express who you are, and, more importantly, to further your soul’s course. You were born at the Divinely appointed time.
There really is an order, a plan, for your life, and for the soul, everything is always all right because we all have the same ultimate destination – to awaken to our divine nature and return to the One who created us.
But, in the meantime, we are here on earth working out our salvation with fear and trembling! It gets pretty confusing and it’s very easy to get discouraged. Especially when it comes to our two main concerns in life; love relationships and our creative work in the world.
Most people want to get some answers to the basic questions, such as “Will I have love in this life (when, and if not, why??), what is my purpose, my contribution to the world, and what is my personal path to the Divine?”
Sometimes it seems we’re always in the dark and can’t see more than one foot in front of us at a time, desperately wishing we had a map and a bright lantern.
We do! Our birth chart, or personal horoscope, created the moment we were born, and the Science of Light – Astrology – to interpret it with. Astrology sheds light on our path in a way that we literally can’t find anywhere else on earth.
With the birth chart we can see where we’ve been, where we are now, where we are going, and what the journey will be like. Astrology is the study of TIME and specifically our journey through time, including past and future lives.
The birth chart shows about 75% of what will happen, or what is “fated,” but there is 25% that is between us and the Divine, or free will, for lack of a better term. It’s more complicated than that, of course, but it’s how we co-create with the Divine, and with the Divine, anything is possible.
My heartfelt desire is to show you how astrology can help you now. There is so much that astrology can do for you that you may not be aware of. I’m excited about astrology because of how useful, healing, and enlightening it is. I think of it as a healing art and science that is clearly meant to relieve the suffering of humankind.
With Divine Time Astrology, you can:
- Get your specific questions involving other people answered (Horary astrology excels at this)
- Validate your gut feelings, your intuition (develop your intuition as well)
- Confirm, or discover what path you’re supposed to be on, & what your next step is with the assurance that the universe is supporting you
- Reveal the hidden, or spiritual reasons for things and apply planetary remedies to positively affect the situation
- Clarify relationship issues, find out exactly what is blocking love and what to do about it (what your friends would tell you if they knew you wouldn’t get mad)
- Make sense of things that seem to make no sense-we’ve all had weird things happen that have no rational, logical explanation
- Be comforted by seeing through your horoscope that you and the universe are one and all things are working together for your good
All astrology is helpful and useful, and I especially love classical astrology, both from the East (Vedic) and the West, because these older forms of astrology are able to answer your specific questions in a concrete way, as well as a profoundly psychological and spiritual way.
I believe that astrology is a gift given to us by the Divine, is a study of the Divine mind, and is meant to uplift, educate and bring us closer to the light. The Divine has not left us alone, but talks to us all the time in many ways; and while NOT meant to replace prayer or meditation, astrology is one of the clearest, completely personal, and detailed ways that the Divine talks to us.
Can you really be helped with your particular question or issue? Click here to find out.